Official Biobord Network is here!
The official Biobord Network was established in October 2020 between former RDI2CluB-project partners.
The main goal of the network is to secure the future of Biobord-platform, Operating Model and Joint Action Plan. As well as the well-function transnational co-operation between former project partners. The focus of the network is to develop bioeconomy in the Baltic Sea Region and solve common challenges.
Eight organizations around Baltic Sea Region and from different sectors signed Biobord Network agreement:
- JAMK University of Applied Sciences (FI): chairman 2020-2021
- Regional Council of Central Finland (FI)
- Inland Norway University of Applied Sciences (NO)
- Tretorget Ltd. (NO)
- Regional Science and Technology Centre (PL)
- Foundation for Social Dialogue and Education PRO Civis (PL)
- Vidzeme Planning Region (LV)
- Institute for Environmental Solutions (LV)
The agenda for the first year of Biobord Network (OCT 2020 – OCT 2021) is to form the network functions and gain new members.
We warmly welcome new organizations to join us, from all fields of bioeconomy and from BSR!
It is a great chance to network and join our initiates. Find out more here.
Follow our journey on Biobord and in our social media channels!