World Bioeconomy Roundtable: Bioproducts Around Us, discussing the role of wood construction in climate mitigation and as long lasting bioproducts.
The international group of panellists come from four different continents to share their insights on this evolving sector. The roundtable will be moderated by Ludo Diels and hosted by Jukka Kantola and Matthias Zscheile.
The panellists include:
- Ian De La Roche. Adjunct Professor, The University of British Columbia
- Andrea Stocchero, Sustainable Architect, Portfolio Leader “Trees for High Value Wood Products” Scion
- Bruno Gorrini, Principal Researcher in Bioforest, Arauco
- Oliver Sterl, RLP Rüdiger Lainer + Partners
- Daniel Meyer, Chairman of the Board of Directors and Member of the Executive Board, Lüchinger + Meyer