The BIOSWITCH Project is hosting its online Final Conference and Train-the-trainer workshop!
BIOSWITCH aims are to bring Europe to the forefront of the bio-based economy, encouraging and supporting brand owners to switching to bio-based approaches.
On 17 May 2022, the consortium partners will present the project results at the same time will directly interact with the audience and talk about the case studies, steps taken in the development of the BIOSWITCH toolbox, lessons learned and experiences from the project!
During the online Final Conference in the morning, we will present an overall picture and address such issues as:
- The role of brand owners and consumers in shaping a bio-based transition for Europe
- Concrete tools to support brand owners in the shift from fossil-based to bio-based approaches
- How do you build and strengthen bio-based value chains?
During the online Train-the-trainer workshop in the afternoon we will zoom in on a selection of the tools that we developed:
- Self-assessment tool
- BIOSWITCH Sustainability assessment tool
- BIOSWITCH Build me the value chain tool
You can check out the agenda now and register for FREE here https://bit.ly/bioswfe