September 30, 2020 (9:30-11:00)
SEEDS is pleased to announce a Webinar to present the European Environment Agency (EEA) report on: The sustainability transition in Europe in an age of demographic and technological change: An exploration of implications for fiscal and financial strategies
This report is one of the results of the fruitful cooperation between SEEDS and the EEA in the context of the European Topic Centre on Waste and Materials in a Green Economy (ETC/WMGE).
- Chair: Alessio D’Amato (University of Rome Tor Vergata and SEEDS)
- 9:30 – 9:45 Introduction: SEEDS and the EEA Report – Alessio D’Amato (University of Rome Tor Vergata and SEEDS) and Massimiliano Mazzanti (University of Ferrara and SEEDS)
- 9:45 – 10:00 Sustainability transition and the European Green Deal – Enrico Giovannini (University of Rome Tor Vergata and ASviS)
- 10:00 – 10:15 Environmental Tax Reform and fiscal sustainability for the transition – Stefan Speck (European Environment Agency)
- 10:15 – 10:30 Multiple transition approach to sustainability – Roberto Zoboli (Catholic University of Milan and SEEDS)
- 10:30 – 10:45 Taking stock of EEA Report conclusions: the road ahead to sustainability – Jock Martin (European Environment Agency)
- 10:45 – 11:00 Q&A
Interested audience is warmly invited to register for the webinar by September 29th – 6:00 PM – CET by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com
A link to access the webinar will be sent by email to registered audience in due time.
This webinar opens a series of specialized one-hour events that will take place in the months of October and November.
Topics will include:
- Innovation, transition and the European Green Deal
- Demography, transition and the European Green Deal
- Finance, transition and the European Green Deal
- Modelling the transition and the European Green Deal