Are you a EU funded project involved in bioeconomy communication, education and stakeholder engagement? Do you want to share your outcomes, or presenting your newly funded project during this workshop?
Next 5 October from 9.00 to 12.30 CET at the EC Building CDMA (Address: Rue du Champ de Mars 21, 1050 Ixelles / Elsene, Belgium), the European Bioeconomy Network, in collaboration with the European Commission and the projects Transition2Bio, BIOEASTsUP, BIObec and BioGov.net, is organizing a Mobilisation and Mutual learning workshop, as satellite event of the High Level Bioeconomy Conference, taking place on the 6 and 7 October 2022.
The workshop “Projects2Projects” will maximise the exploitation of lessons learnt and heritage of H2020 bioeconomy projects in communication, education and stakeholder engagement to effectively kick-off the newly funded Horizon Europe ones.
The workshop is free of charge – Registration is mandatory.
Register at this link.
Updated agenda at this link.
Improve the quality and impact of communication and stakeholders engagement activities for the next months, facilitating collaboration among ongoing, concluded and recently funded projects
Mobilisation and Mutual Learning workshop:
- brief presentations of success stories from different projects, with a special focus on exploitable assets
- walking brainstorm thematic sessions
The session will be organized in four thematic working groups around specific topics:
- bioeconomy communication and education/future skills for the bioeconomy
- enabling the bioeconomy ecosystem at European, National and Regional level (governance perspective)
- enabling the bioeconomy ecosystem at European, National and Regional level (boost circular economy and bioeconomy sectors perspective)
- standardisation, certification, labelling and monitoring
- Partners of the European Bioeconomy Network
- Other EU funded projects
- CBE JU/EC
Write to Susanna Albertini – email@example.com for further information.