Are you a EU funded project involved in bioeconomy communication, education and stakeholder engagement? Do you want to share your outcomes, or presenting your newly funded project during this workshop?
Next 5 October from 10.00 to 13.00 CET in Brussels, the European Bioeconomy Network, in collaboration with Transtition2Bio and BioGov.net, is organizing a Mobilisation and Mutual learning workshop, as satellite event of the High Level Bioeconomy Conference, taking place on the 6 and 7 October 2022.
The workshop “Projects2Projects” will maximise the exploitation of lessons learnt and heritage of H2020 bioeconomy projects in communication, education and stakeholder engagement to effectively kick-off the newly funded Horizon Europe ones.
Improve the quality and impact of communication and stakeholders engagement activities for the next months, facilitating collaboration among ongoing, concluded and recently funded projects
- brief presentations of 7/8 success stories from different projects, with a special focus on exploitable assets
- interactive panel discussion supported by online collaborative tools
- Partners of the European Bioeconomy Network
- Other EU funded projects
- CBE JU/EC
- Civil society / Feedstock providers
- Industry / Investors
- Research / Education
- Public administration / Policy Makers
Write to Susanna Albertini – email@example.com for further information.