After the fruitful collaboration among the European Bioeconomy Network, Transition2Bio and the World Bioeconomy Forum in the context of the World Bioproduct Day, the EuBioNet is awarding 5 vouchers to participate for free to the World Bioeconomy Forum annual conference. The event will take place online next 7–8 September 2022 and will be coordinated live from a studio located in Ruka, Finland.
The World BioEconomy Forum is a global platform for circular bioeconomy stakeholders to share ideas and promote bio-based solutions.
You can find all the details about the program of the 2022 conference at this link.
To participate, fill in this form – among the applicants, EuBioNet will extract 5 participants that will get a free voucher for the event.
The winners will be contacted by Monday 5 September.
MEET THE WORLD BIOPRODUCT DAY WINNERS
In July 2022 the World Bioproduct Day campaign engaged many stakeholders of the circular bioeconomy that shared their stories via social media by using the hashtag #bioproductday2022 and/or #bioproductday, or by submitting via email their bioproducts.
Transition2Bio and EuBioNet selected the 5 most interesting submissions, following specific categories:
- Innovation: Fraunhofer Institute for Interfacial Engineering and Biotechnology – Biosurfactants and RoKKa projects
- Societal Impact: Stefan Keppler – Amazon Kapok
- Environmental Impact: Infinited Fiber – Textile Fibers Infinna
- Communication: Carmen Scioti – Ficus Natalensis Cloth
- Innovative Youth: Università degli Studi di Trieste – Valorisation of rice husk
The winners will be interviewed by Transition2Bio and the EuBioNet and they will be part of a social media campaign in the following months, to give more visibility to their circular bioeconomy stories!