AlpBioEco Workshop: Potentials in the Value Chain of Herbs, Bozen, Italy
Within the scope of the second work package, we will host a workshop on the value chain of herbs in Bozen on July 1, 2019. The aim is to develop, refine, and evaluate various eco-innovative business models for the value chain of herbs together with an interdisciplinary experts group. The workshop will focus on the creative ideation and development of potential eco-innovative business models. Based on the analysis of the bio-economic value chain for herbs, the workshop participants will explore and discuss possible fields of application and the economic potential of various tested and validated technological solutions defined in the first phase of the project.
Date: Monday, 2 July 2019
Time: 09:00 a.m. – 15:00 p.m.
Location: NOI Techpark, A.-Volta-Straße 13/A, 39100 Bozen/South Tyrol, Italy
Contact: Alexandra Windegger (Food Technologies, NOI AG), E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +39 0471/066697
The Workshop focuses on creative ideas and the development of eco-innovative business models. Based on the AlpBioEco analysis of the value chain for herbs and the developed products, the participants will explore and discuss potential applications.
What’s in it for you?
- take influence on the sustainable development in the Alpine region
- learn more about sustainability and bioeconomics
- contribute to the development of appropriate sustainable business models
- exchange ideas with other stakeholders
- learn more about current developments in bioeconomics
- expand your interdisciplinary and supra-regional network
Websites of AlpBioEco Project partners: