AlpBioEco Workshop: Potentials in the Value Chain of Walnuts, Waldburg, Germany
- Date: Monday, 1 July 2019
- Time: 10:00 – 15:30 o’clock
- Location: Vom Fass AG Am Langholz 17 – 88299 Waldburg Germany
- Hosts: Vom Fass AG, Hochschule Albstadt-Sigmaringen & BUND Regionalverband Bodensee-Oberschwaben
Travel expenses can be reimbursed in accordance with EU requirements. Catering is provided.
From 15.30 to 17.00 o’clock with explanations on the oil production of Vom Fass AG
What’s in it for you?
- influence sustainable development in the Alpine region
- learn more about sustainability and bioeconomics
- contribute to the development of appropriate sustainable business models
- exchange ideas with other stakeholders
- learn more about current developments in bioeconomics
- expand your interdisciplinary and supra-regional network
To register for the workshop or for further questions, please contact Ulfried Miller (BUND Regionalverband Bodensee-Oberschwaben) via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org