The next World BioEconomy Roundtable will take place on 7 April, 2022 starting at 15:00 CET. This roundtable focuses on the first session, “The Bioeconomy: People, Planet, Policies” where a follow-up and discussions on the developments of recent national and regional Biostrategies and Bioinitiatives will be the center of this roundtable.
Insightful dialogue to be expected from our prestigious speakers, including:
- Ignasi Galindo, Responsible for External Relations, Ministry of Agriculture, Livestock, Fisheries and Food, Government of Catalonia
- Marisa Silva, Advisor to the Minister of Environment and Climate Action, Portugal
- Camille Bemerguy, Director of Climate Change, Environmental Services and Bioeconomy at the Pará Environment and Sustainability Secretariat, Brazil
- Julius Ecuru, Programme Manager at BioInnovate Africa
- Dr. Jorge Cano, Coordinator of the implementation of the Mission de Sabios’ Recommendations at the Ministry of Science, Technology and Innovation of Colombia
The Roundtable will be moderated by Dr. Christian Patermann and hosted by Mark Rushton and Jukka Kantola.
You can register to the roundtable at this link.