The European Bioeconomy Network now counts 101 projects and initiatives promoting the bioeconomy!
- What is the European Bioeconomy Network?
Promoted initially by the BIOVOICES project and currently animated by the Transition2BIO project, the European Bioeconomy Network (EuBioNet) is, since 2018, a proactive alliance of EU funded projects and initiatives dealing with Bioeconomy promotion, communication and support.
The main goal of the European Bioeconomy Network is to maximise the efforts, increasing the knowledge sharing, networking, mutual learning, coordination of joint activities and events.
This systemic approach consolidated the EuBioNet robust position in stimulating the debate and delivering contents to increase its effectiveness in contributing to the transition towards the circular bioeconomy in Europe.
- What is the mission of the European Bioeconomy Network?
– facilitate networking among stakeholders
– stimulate the debate, knowledge sharing and mutual learning to address bioeconomy related challenges and opportunity
– increase the awareness of Sustainable Circular Bioeconomy in Europe
– identify impact-oriented strategies to boost the sustainable circular bioeconomy in Europe
– strength the role of the European Commission in supporting the sustainable circular bioeconomy uptake
- Who are the European Bioeconomy Network partners?
101 partners and initiatives dealing with bioeconomy promotion and support already joined the network:
The European Bioeconomy Network partners benefit from the mutual promotion of outcomes, new partnerships, joint event planning and knowledge sharing.
More than 200 collaborations were facilitated by EuBioNet and Transition2Bio is continuously implementing activities stimulating the collaborations among EuBioNet partners.
- What are the next steps?
On late spring the annual European Bioeconomy Network partner meeting will take place and the
thematic working group in Bioeconomy Education will organize a workshop in Sustainable Entrepreneurship Education.
- How to be part of the European Bioeconomy Network?
Are you representing a project with strong focus of bioeconomy communication, education and stakeholder engagement? Contact the EuBioNet to join the Network! Together we can share experiences, knowledge and collaborate, to maximise the impact of our activities in the bioeconomy.
The membership is free of charge.
The partners are requested to sign a collaboration framework, declaring their commitment in collaborating proactively with the other partners.
EuBioNet contact point
Follow EuBioNet on social media channels: