The campaign engaged many stakeholders of the circular bioeconomy that shared their stories via social media by using the hashtag #bioproductday2022 and/or #bioproductday, or by submitting via email their bioproducts.
Transition2Bio and EuBioNet selected the 5 most interesting submissions, following specific categories:
- Innovation: Fraunhofer Institute for Interfacial Engineering and Biotechnology – Biosurfactants and RoKKa projects
- Societal Impact: Stefan Keppler – Amazon Kapok
- Environmental Impact: Infinited Fiber – Textile Fibers Infinna
- Communication: Carmen Scioti – Ficus Natalensis Cloth
- Innovative Youth: Università degli Studi di Trieste – Valorisation of rice husk
To give more visibility to their circular bioeconomy stories, the video interviews to the winners were curated by Transition2Bio and the EuBioNet and they will be shared in a joint social media campaign organised with the support of the World Bioeconomy Forum!
You can access all the videos at the following link.